Sunday, September 11, 2011

Update

Hello Faith & Food Gardeners!

I hope we all are enjoying the sunshine today, I know I sure am!

This past week the Okonkwos tended the garden - thank you!  They had a very productive week, taking 37 pounds of food from our garden to Food Gatherers. That is wonderful!
This week, Kathy Gottschalk will take care of the garden. 

Victor Chen would like to get some of the youth involved in the harvesting/delivering our produce to Food Gatherers, so, if you are taking care of the garden in the next few weeks, he may be getting in touch with you.  Thanks Victor, for facilitating the youth involvement.

I spoke briefly with Michael today at church and he said he will have the sign rehung some time this week.  Thanks, Michael, for noticing and tending to the needed repair.

I haven't received any other information to share, so I am going to assume all is going well in the garden.

Have a great week,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment